Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Good makeup/ accessory tips.?

Its my birthday and i'm spending time with my ex who i want to get back with. I'm wearing a black tank top with silver trim and a pair of jeans. Should i wear dark or light jeans, and what color belt// makeup// accesories should i wear? I want to look dead sexy. I have blonde hair %26amp;%26amp; brown eyes with medium skin tone.Good makeup/ accessory tips.?
I say dark pants and a really funky, colorful belt. For the belt though, try to keep it dark earth tones or neutral colors. I think anything to bright or vibrant would be distracting.





I'd go with simple makeup--some mascara, a little eyeliner along the top, and some blush and a light tinted lip-balm/gloss. Try going with the smoky eyed looked. You want to look seductive. :DGood makeup/ accessory tips.?
I was taught that the shoes, belt, and shirt were supposed to match. In your case, I would wear white jeans and black shoes. If you don't have white then go for the darker colored jeans. Wear a belt the opposite shade of your jeans (silver belt if jeans are dark. black belt if jeans are white) and shoes the same as your belt. Silver accessories and you can blend silver and black into your makeup. Black liner, silver eye shadow that blends into black in the outer corner. Normally, I'd suggest a color on your lips but just go with a simple gloss.
You should wear dark skinny jeans .. %26amp; little black pumps .. just wear natural make-up , but make sure ur eyelashes look huge .. wear a chunky silver bangle and hoop earings .. Make sure youve got on a nice perfume xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs