Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What makeup colors will look good on me!?

I have brown eyes, and olive brown skin ...............................


want more info well I have a round face small mouth!What makeup colors will look good on me!?
for eyes (dramatic) go for purple eyeliner under lash line, brown-black mascara.





for eyes (natural) go for black-brown or just brown eyeliner (applied to above lash line) and clear mascara.





{I LOVE HARD CANDY EYELINER, sephora}





for foundation you have GOT to go with bareMinerals. it is the best, safest, gentle-est foundation on EARTH. sheer cover sucks, they are copycats, and liquid goes into your skin. ask a professional at a sephora or ulta store to find one that works with your skin color.





FOR LIPS(my fave) you need pinkish lip gloss (not Barbie pink, a soft mellow pink that makes your lips look beautiful and sensual) . use BONNEBELL's kiss this gloss in flirt, tickle or smooch. available at CVS, walgreens, walmart, etc.





for eyeshadow, you should use maybelline dream mousse eyeshadow in tranquil rose.


if you wanna go expensive use estee lauder's pure color eye shadows. THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I REALLY HOPE THIS HELPS! GOOD LUCK %26lt;3What makeup colors will look good on me!?
I have brown eyes and olive skin too. I like to use purple-ish shades for my eyeshadow and an even darker shade for eyeliner.





Emerald shades are another alternative. A little glitter (but not too much) will pop against your skintone.





For your cheeks, accentuate your olive skin by using bronzer on your cheeckbones and temples.
you want to wear browns and lighter shades of reds, and pinks (as eye shadow, blush). for your lips you might want to stay natural or just a little bit of color. oh and try to saty away from brighter colors

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs