Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats a good makeup??

whats a good makeup brand? for foundation. not oily. something that last the whole day looks heathy and natural covers flaws? ladys please helpWhats a good makeup??
physician's formula.


and l'oreal's take on mineral concealorsWhats a good makeup??
Almy makes a very nice mineral foundation





they have it in powder as well as liquid form


It cover acne and flaws but it looks like you dont even have make up on! I love it. Its light and I always get complemented on my skin.
I have honestly tried them ALL, but I keep going back to Revlon ColorStay . It will.Not. Budge. all day, AND it covers a multitude of sins! It's the highest quality foundation you could want, for only about 8 or 9 dollars.
Well, it depends on how much you want to spend. M.A.C is killer...the powder is great it works just as good as foundation in my opinion. Chanel's powders are good, I've used them. If you don't want to spend too much, CoverGirl is pretty good.
I love Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation. I am not a big fan of liquid foundation. I use a large makeup brush to apply all over my face. It covers very well and it is soft and very light feeling.





Good luck!
www.organicwearmakeup.com





i love this! i have (out of this line):


2 of the tinted moisturizers


1 bronzer


1 loose powder


1 pressed powder


1 blush


1 finishing veil


1 concealer


love it! :)
Origins is incredible. Goes on like silk, and stays on. Uses natural ingredients too, yay!!!!


Cruelty free and great for sensitive skin.
I love clinique!http://www.clinique.com/home.tmpl?AD_ID=鈥?/a>


Here's my website with more eye-deas(ideas),tips,tricks, and makeup advice


http://mad-style.wetpaint.com/page/MaD+M鈥?/a>
Covergirl Trublen is i use and it is very flawless! if u want a better tone then use mineral powder from nutrogena...
cover girl,physicians formula, clinique, or bare minerals


try using a concealer before you apply foundation
i like Bare Essentials. i tried it years ago and i'm still using it.
mac, revlon, and covergirl
cover girl true blend or mineral makeup
I love Bare Minerals. It is great.
I've always heard mac but it cost more then others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs