Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is this a good makeup routine for a..........?

grade 8





powder foundation





conclear (i usually have dark circles)





bronzer








lip gloss





and sometimes a little eye Shadow or mascaraIs this a good makeup routine for a..........?
It's fine. Actually if you want to try really good makeup, you can use what I use. I went to a Mary Kay party 3 years ago because one of my family members had started a business, so I figured I'd support her..I went, tried the product and signed up for my own business right on the spot! ever since then I've been using and selling Mary Kay. We have now switched to mineral makeup, which feels GREAT! The lipglosses are great too. When I started, they always left my lips dry, but last year, they launched the nourishine lipglosses and I'm ADDICTED! If you want to, you can try the colors through our virtual makeover. If you like the look you create, you can purchase it right then and there and you'll have it the next morning! Shipping is always free no matter how little you spend. Get your free makeover here! http://www.marykay.com/tdavis75721/whats鈥?/a> I'd love to get your opinion on the colors..Enjoy!Is this a good makeup routine for a..........?
thats perfect!





make sure you put lotion/moisturizer before makeup!





and you dont need bronzer!





eyeshadow is for old laddies they dont look nice!






Use your concealer first to cover your dark circles.


Then use a big powder brush for the powder foundation.


.... the rest is good. Oh Mascara last.
ok ur only in 8th grade u dont need to use soo much makeup, and dont use powder foudation. i see people wearing that even when their older and they look horrible, its too much. put lipgloss and maybe a little eyeshadow and mascara one in a while and thats enough.





PLEASE HELP ME!!!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkQpWaNHjtqt2ye4_uP_Hojsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080904191330AAPp2nS





AND...





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ahl.c3o10.EyMKAgO3h1IOHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080904194103AAA43y8
i think that is fine, as long as your not using too much bronzer or eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs