Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is this makeup good for school?

normally when i go to school i wear lip gloss, eyeliner, and concealer but i'm going into hs and wanted to cover up the redness and the occasional pimples i get.


this is what i plan to wear:


eyeliner


mascara


lipgloss


foundation( i have sensitive skin and i need to even out my skin tone. my skin doesnt get that oily just once in awhile. should i use powder or liquid?)Is this makeup good for school?
Wow, your problem sounds exactly like mine! I'm your same age, I feel exactly like you, wanting to wear foundation.





I have kind of oily, acne prone skin, so I use Physician's Formula Mineral Wear liquid foundation. It's sheer enough to not cover up your good marks, like freckles or 'beauty marks'. Plus, its non-comodegenic (doesn't clog pores) and is oil free (won't make your face look oily). I finish it off with Physician's Formula Mineral Wear pressed powder to keep my face looking fresh all day.





Almay is also good face makeup, its all oil free and non-comodogenic, I just find Physician's Formula to be a little better quality.





I like liquid because powder can look streaky if you sweat and comes off more easily. Powder also makes me feel like I'm wearing a mask, and liquid is just easier to put on in my opinion.





As for the other makeup, I wear Covergirl LineExact liquid liner or Covergirl Outlast Smoothers pencil liner if I want to look more toned down.





For mascara, I wear Covergirl VolumeExact mascara. It's the best mascara I've ever used (so far).








Don't listen to people who say you shouldn't wear makeup, if you like it, if it makes you feel happy and confident, then wear it!Is this makeup good for school?
i'd suggest a liguid foundation that is oil free and then a light powder for any shine. other than that your list looks fine... but if you want the natural look you can get a bit darker eyeshadow or wear none at all. don't wear tons of eyeliner because it'll look better with less. just the bottom a bit on the lashline and just dot it. good luck!!!
lipgloss and a little eyeliner and a neutral eyeshadow is fine for everyday, but be careful with the concealer because it can clog up your pores
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    tvs