Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Good makeup for multi-coloured eyes?

This is my eye--%26gt; http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b25/baby_dee911/eyez.jpg





I have trouble finding eye shadows and liners cause there blue and brown and green. Any brands anyone suggests?Good makeup for multi-coloured eyes?
Omgosh your eyes are beautiful!


With your eye color, there are SO many things to do! It really depends on what you like-natural, dramatic, dark, light, etc.





SO, if you came and sat down in my makeup chair and wanted a natural look, I would use a light shimmery color from your lashes to your brows, then I would do your lids with a midtone brown and use a shimmery green eyeliner on top and bottom lashes. Black mascara.


Colors I suggest- (drugstore) covergirl champagne and swiss chocolate shadows, and covergirl eyeslicks cat's eye eyeliner, covergirl fantastic lash or maybelline great lash mascara.


(department store) Lancome Color Design Eyeshadown in Honeymoon and Manequin, Clinique liner in Egyptian, and Lancome mascara in Definicils.





For a dramatic look and to make your eyes pop, I would suggest a pinky nude from lashes to brows, shimmery charcoal eyeshadow on lid, and BLACK liner %26amp; mascara! Try (dept. store)- Lancome shadown in Off the Rack and Volcano, or (drug store) Covergirl shadow in mauveberry and shimmering onyx!





You can do whatever with those eyes and they would look great! I suggest the smoky eye to really make them pop!


Good Luck!


Good makeup for multi-coloured eyes?
Since your eye has blue, brown, and green, the best option would be a colour that compliments all three, such as brown. Some good brands are MAC, Urban Decay, if you want something a little less pricey Rimmel's Exaggerate eyeliner is okay.





So basically dark/contrasting colours would look great, since your light eyes would stand out.
for eyeliner I would go for a neutral color like gray.





eyeshadow could be tricky. I would honestly suggest you go to a place in the mall like Clinique and have the makeup girl help you out. You can try on the colors before you but and Clinique is a good brand.
Your eyes are technically hazel. I also have hazel eyes and I use pink and brown eyeshadows. The pink makes them pop and the brown makes them more hazely. For eyeliner, black is the best for hazel.
U have very pretty eyes!!!! there kind of like mine! I have blue and gold specks, So what I use is browns!! and vanillas and cocos those complement light blue eyes alooot!!! and it wouldnt hurt to add on some black eyeliner =D





Hope I helped





%26lt;3 Emma
I also have hazel colored eyes. I basically use maybelline black eye liner and mascara. Depending on what color I want to be predominate I use that color eye shadow.
GO TO LIKE WALMART OR KMART

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs