Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is this a good makeup routine......?

Moisturize skin


Eyeliner


Mascara


Foundation


Concealer





Or should I change it somehow? I don't wear a ton of makeup with all the different steps and stuff, but is this a good morning routine?


Thanks guys:PIs this a good makeup routine......?
i think thats perfect :)


I think it's better to use the foundation after the eyeliner and mascara because sometimes it can fall, so using the foundation and concealer after just blends everything together more.


This is especially true if you start using eyeshadow.


i would keep the routine :)Is this a good makeup routine......?
I'd switch it up a little bit.





1.) Moisturize


2.) Foundation


3.) Concealer


4.) Eyeliner


5.) Mascara
I only wear eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow





1.eyeshadow


2.eyeliner


3.mascara
i usually always put my foundation and concealer on after i moisturize then my eyeliner and mascara but i guess it doesnt matter!! :)
I would put on the eyeliner after the foundation. (:





Everything else is fine tho.





kisses, jackie.
yeah but maybe after Moisturizeing skin put on Foundation+ Concealer first and then eyeliner and then mascara!
I would also curl eyelashes before mascara, put on a wash of sheer eyeshadow on the eyelid and lipgloss
try and not use foundation when you don't need it. If you can just use the moisturizer. same with the concealer.
That's what I do exceptI wear eyeshadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs