Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats a good makeup line? MAC? Clinique? Lancome? and WHY?

Clinique, because it's mostly natural products.Whats a good makeup line? MAC? Clinique? Lancome? and WHY?
I work for Estee Lauder, and they own both Clinique and MAC makeup. I personally like Mary Kay when it comes to facial care. They are 100% frangrance free and extremely gentle. I have very sensitive skin and this is vital to me. When it comes to makeup like eyeshadows, liners, etc. I prefer MAC. The colors go on smooth and bold. It might be a little hard for beginners at first, but they also carry a lot of neutral colors to start out on. Their makeup lasts all day with no need to reapply. Estee Lauder also has really nice skin care, but if you have acne-prone skin you need to be careful. Mary Kay and Clinique are excellent for people who are prone to breakouts. While Estee Lauder and Mary Kay have items great for dry skin. The best moisturizer I've seen so far for extremely dry skin is from Mary Kay. It comes in a pink jar and is very thick without being greasy. Lancome can be a nice product, but the problem is their price. They have good products, but tend to overcharge. The best thing to do if you have little pocket money is to find Estee Lauder or Lancome outlets. Estee Lauder's is called The Cosmetics Company Store, and Lancome's is The Company Store. That way you know you are getting good, fresh product, unlike sometimes with eBay.Whats a good makeup line? MAC? Clinique? Lancome? and WHY?
I swear by Clinique. I am allergic to everything and my dermatologist recommended it to me years ago. I've used it ever since and never had any problems.
MAC or Dior. They are jut sooo nice and good quality and feels good on your face!!! If you want something cheaper then Max Factor or Almay because they also feel good and are less money!
I think Mary Kay is the best product because it works on all levels.


The skincare works on rebuilding and renewing the skin from the inside out and helps prevent blemishes at the same time. It also protects, moisturizes


for up to ten hours and protects you from the suns damaging rays.


Foundation soaks up excess oil so zits go away. Doesn't clog pores. The cleanser has microbeads which gently slough off dead skin cells revealing glowing new skin. Eye shadows don't crease and face makup stays on all day. All in all a flawless finish.





If you would like to visit my website and see some of these products please email me at saintshar@hotmail.com and I'll give you the web address.





Hope this helps.





Shar
MAC for huge variety of items and shades. MAC eyeshadows do not generally last long on oily eyelids. I like MAC for their blushers. Dior is a better choice for eyeshadows. Go for Chanel for your foundation
I used to wear Estee Lauder and really liked it, but because it was a heavy foundation it would clog my pores. A couple years ago I started using Bare Escentuals/Minerals and I absolutely love it. I never break out, I can sleep in it, my skin looks and feels great and the makeup looks AWESOME!!!


Try it!!!
Ive tried clinique, lancome, smashbox, chanel, you name it. it depends on what kind of makeup you're referring to, or just in general, but for foundation, i personally like Aveda, which uses organic ingredients. i am definately not ';crunchy,'; but it's nice to know i'm not putting lard or something on my face.





oh, and mac has some amazing eyeshadows.
I love Mary Kay. It makes my skin glow and feel very soft.
I personally like MAC, because the professionals there are very helpful and they always assist me in finding the right type of makeup.
mac because the colors are better and it show more and makes u glow
all are good, you have to find which one is good for your skin.
clinique..100% fragrance free.
it depends on what look your looking for.


if your an expert in makeup than you would do well to go out and get some mac- the shadows are highly pigmented and are a nice quality and a pretty nice price for the quality. i wouldnt suggest this for a beginner though, highly pigmented things can be tricky to apply properly. if your a beginner to this whole makeup thing than i would suggest clinique. the products there are fairly natural shades and are easier to apply- which is a good combo for a person whos just starting makeup. another thing about clinique is that almost every product there is is hypoallergenic and good for sensitive skin. i dont know as much about lancome, but it is another good brand if you want lots of color and lots of pigment.
Oh my - let me tell you - I started using Bare Escentuals in January and have almost the entire collection now! I LOVE IT! You can start out with the starter kit, you get two foundations - you usually have to mix them a bit to get the right color - its so simple! You get Warmth - which looks dark but it isn't - it just adds a natural sunlight look to you. You get Mineral Veil - it perfects your look and gives you that smooth finish : )


You get three brushes - the brushes are unlike any other - don't try any imitations - the B.E. brushes are wonderful! You usually get a starter DVD also - you will watch it the first couple times you put it on - I remember I panicked and thought Id never remember the order to put it on : )


I put mine on a little heavier than the DVD suggests - it works well for me.


They are on QVC all the time, so check QVC for great deals : )


I have almost all of my friends and co-workers wearing B.E. now - we are addicted : )


I think my favorite would be the Well Rested for your eyes - no matter how tired you are - you put that around your eyes and you look...well...well rested!


Oh - and the Bisque - it covers trouble spots - liver spots - blemishes - dark circles and other things : )


It DOESN'T come off when you sweat - its safe to sleep in!


I cant say enough about this make up - try it - you will LOVE it!


Oh - and don't panic - your face might feel a little dry the first 3 - 4 days that you use it - but it will go away!


Hope this helps -


~ B.E. NUT! : )
My favorite for eye shadow and blush ONLY, is the Amway line (yes, i'm serious) called Aristry. The blush stays on! And so does the eye shadow. Nothing else comes anywhere close. I don't like the rest of their makeup but the powdered products are the BEST.
mac is good......try sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs