Thursday, December 3, 2009

Are this good makeup brushes?

is it a good value?


http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.鈥?/a>Are this good makeup brushes?
u cnt judge d quality only by seeing d pics..u need 2 chek it 4 urself....make sure d brush is soft on d skin.......Are this good makeup brushes?
Check out this site for brushes, it's where I have got all my brushes lately.


Youtube makeup gurus compare them to top brands like mac, they are soft, don't irritate my skin, don't shed when you wash them and the are over all excellent quality. They are very affordable too!


If you need more convincing, check out the reviews on the website and youtube reviews.





Heres the link to the brush section of the website:


http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>





While you're there, check out the makeup they have, it's really good quality. If you spend $50 you get free U.S shipping, every Friday they have sales, so maybe you should wait until then.





The brush sets are cheaper than that site, and I'm sure they're better quality.


You could buy brushes seperatly too, to customize your collection.
It looks good and I love the pink! But I wouldn't buy it simply because I won't use all the brushes in that set. It would be a waste for me.
For all that its good. Also the material its made of is good too. I'd buy them if I needed brushes.
They received a high rating and 9 out 10 people liked them.
absorutley...good price for the quantity too!
yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs