Thursday, December 3, 2009

Looking for a good makeup foundation..?

What would you suggest? Maybelline? Cover Girl? Revlon??


Right now I use the Almay tinted moisturizer. I like it, but want to try something else...maybe with a bit more coverage.





I have dark hair, light brown (sometimes dark though) eyes and a med. complection.





The picture I have attached was taken a couple months ago - I'm little lighter now.





http://a37.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag鈥?/a>Looking for a good makeup foundation..?
Over the years I have used heaps of different foundations, but my favourite by far is L'Oreal True Match.





Its great, I just use there Concelar as will to touch up any dark circles or red dots.





Hope you like it as much as meLooking for a good makeup foundation..?
I really like Cover Girl foundation it covers great, blends nicely, does not give off a oily shine, and comes in a lot of shades, for really fair to really dark skin tones.


Try it, I think you'll like it.
Well i use Proactive makeup . It helps with the breakouts and has medicine that makes them go away ... it has done good for me.


Hope this helps!!! Good Luck!!!!!
Try Paula Dorf's oil free foundation (pauladorf.com) its a lot better than the kinds from the pharmacies because it has great coverage and looks natural and they also make a really good tinted moisturizer which has some coverage
Try Prescriptives Flawless Skin Foundation, it is awesome, comes in lots of different shades %26amp; has great coverage.
i'm thinking covergirl...i make the skin looks awesome
I think you should try maybaleen pure makeup its 50% water so it wont clog pores.
I highly suggest Mary Kay Medium Coverage Foundation. Its light and covers what is important. You barely notice that you are wearing anything. I have been wearing it for years and cannot be without. Try it, If you dont like it dont buy it.





But trust me on this one, This foundation is the BEST on the Market by FAR!! %26lt;3
mary kay has an awesome selection of foundations, whether you want sheer (tinted moisturizer), medium coverage, or full coverage they are all great. and wont dry out your skin. I have super dry skin so i use the timewise moisturizer for dry skin and the intense moisturizing cream along with my foundation and it looks great. you can see all the foundations at


www.marykay.com/heather.roche
I am 32 years old and have tried TONS of foundations over the years. From the most expensive to the worse. I used to use MAC StudioFix foundation. It's GREAT. Love the coverage too. Pricier than the drug store buys but well worth it. It lasts all day too. HOWEVER - recently I tried something new that I have since switched to.... Bare Minerals. OMG - this is good stuff! I have some blemishes, dark circles under my eyes and an uneven complexion and this addresss all my ';issues';. I also have somewhat oily skin and it controls the oil and that was my main reason for switching. MAC didn't control my oil and I was a blotchy mess by the afternoon. With BM I look descen all day. Go to both stores and have them make you over to decide what is best for you. Good luck! :)
How weird I just more or less answered this question but I'll let it rip again, since that was about all makeup. I personally find that it's important to get a good quality foundation, so I'd suggest getting away from the drug store brands (but sticking with the drug store pricing hehe). I find a good quality base makes a huge difference in the overall look. So I'd strongly suggest either spluring and saving money elsewhere or finding a good quality one at a discount price.





I told the full story of how I lucked out with my foundation. I still think the best I've found is made by Borghese. If you can afford it check out their Hydro-Minerali Natural Finish Makeup (NOT CREME). My guess is you are a Number 4 or 5.





If you want me to be truthful, and I was trained as a makeup artist, I think the color you are going with in the pic is a little bit too dark/pink. You said you are lighter so maybe you were tan. But the base still looks a tad dark to me. And I like a makeup with color, not too pale.





If budget concerns factor in, the suggestion I seem to keep making in this section today is to see if there is a Lancome-Cosmetic and Perfume Factory Outlet near you. I hit a rough patch and couldn't afford my Borghese. I wasted some money on the brands you named and just despised how they looked and felt. Plus most are smaller than the nicer ones, so they really aren't as good a price as they first appear Then I lucked out and found a lovely Biotherm foundation at that outlet that was a fraction of the department store price, and actually cheaper than any drug store price! They are hit or miss, but good place to check out. I don't know if they still carry it, but they had dozens of colors. Took me some trial and error but I hit on #340. We are pretty similar in coloring except for the eyes. So if you can find that, you might want to take a look at it. But it is heavier than the Borghese. I was worried about that, but my skin ended up loving the moisture in it.





Not sure what you are using to remove your makeup but more often then not breaking out from makeup comes from the cleanser and skincare versus the foundation.





Good luck!
None of those. I use mac. You would find it in like dillards or something.
anything thats oil free and long lasting is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs