Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a good mineral makeup for acne prone skin?

I love Bare Essentials. The powder is so light and it really covers well! I use it every day and I don't feel like I am wearing anything on my face! I am a huge fan!What is a good mineral makeup for acne prone skin?
bare minerals.its all natural.What is a good mineral makeup for acne prone skin?
bare essencials, I use maybellene everything and the powder is really nice and light!
I like christina cosmetics at www.christinacosmetics.com


She developed it because she had skin problems herself.





http://www.healthandbeautyinfo.com
Everyday Minerals works really good. Bare made me itch! plus its cheaper and you can get free samples.
Bare Essentials Mineral Make Up. Sephora sells it cheaper than the brands own website.
Bare essentials is the best when it comes to that
I agree Bare Minierals is the way to go ;0)





It may seem a bit expensive, but it really lasts a long time. A little goes a long way and it really makes a difference in your complexion. I used to break out all the time until I started using it. I find that if you buy the starter kit that comes with all of the brushes it is less expensive and you get different items to try. This is the way to get started and see if you like the products. Also they sell it on QVC.
Everyday Minerals is great! In my opinion, it better than BE, and much cheaper. The customer service is great too! You can buy a starter kit with 2 foundations, 1 blush, 1 concealer, and 1 finishing dust (mineral veil), plus a free brush....all for only $28! and they don't gouge you on shipping.
glo minerals is excellent they even advise u to sleep with it on its that good for your skin
Bare Escentuals is good for acne skin. It gives good coverage and less oily.
Physician's Formula: Mineral Wear
drink plenty of milk and keep your face cold

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs