Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whats a good makeup brand?

MAC cosmetics


their such a good brand


it doesnt really mess up your skin


and stays on nice


its a bit pricey but well payed offWhats a good makeup brand?
hmm. it really depends on what kind of makeup you wear.


if you are going for natural i would choose pixi. its great :] and its organic. its a little pricey but anything that works good is.


i personally like dramatic makeup and i wear products from sephora.


you just have to shop around :] Report Abuse
Whats a good makeup brand?
Mary Kay is America's Best-Selling Brand. I'm a Mary Kay consultant and can help you with any questions you may have.
Well I use maybelline, but I use their mineral kind, I'm not sure what its called I also use their water based foundation they seem to work really well...at least I like them and dont plan to change in the near future... :)
mac , covergirl, it dosent really matter the brand
Shiseido is a fantastic brand.
If you love vibrant and bright colors; MAX Factor.
I really like clinique. Mac is good too, but I think it's a little too bold.
clinique..... heheheh its just look so natural even tho i have pimples to cover up.. It really look good ..
I use Guerlain, Chanel, Clinique and Estee Lauder. These are all the best things!!!



MAC!!!! but its kinda expensive!


i like covergirl too
Clinique
MAC cosmetics
i heard revlon is the best but dont listen to me cause im a guy
chanel.


it changes the whole look on your face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs