Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good Makeup Brushes?

Okay,so I already have great makeup burshes,but I want another set,so help me out here.





-Where can I buy them?


-Brand?


-$?





=)Good Makeup Brushes?
too-faced rectractable kabuki brush $28.50


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>


or try the bare minerals full coverage kabuki $28


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>


or try th philosophy kabuiki brush $25


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>


i try the laura mercier face brush $35


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>Good Makeup Brushes?
I think Clinique makes great brushes. You can find them at Nordstrom, Macy's, Gottschalks, etc., or on the Clinique website. They're, obviously, going to be more expensive than anything you would buy at Wal-Mart or other such stores, but they are well worth the money. And, compared to other top brand makeup brushes, the Clinique ones are actually cheap.





Check them out -- http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>
I know for sure that Ulta has a really nice set that works real well, and so do bareminerals. But i've heard that M.A.C. is good too. My personal fav. is Ulta set. I don't know which state you live in so look up Ulta on mapquest. Or go to Ulta.com and they'll tell you the prices and locations and numbers on how to reach them. good luck. :) :P =) =D
I really like MAC, and they sell a cleaner for them as well. You can probably find a MAC counter in your local mall at a place that sells higher end perfume and makeup, like Macy's or LS Ayres.
clinique! rages from 10-30 bucks
Well if ur talking about like kabuki brushes bare esentuals are fabulous =] they are kinda expensive sadly but they work sooo ogood
MAC brushes are amazing.


there like average price.


i actually really like some of the sonia kausak brushes at target. im not usually one to like cheap makeup (brushes or makeup) but they actually work well for the $6-8 i payed for them. i really like urban decay brushes too. they aren't made of animal hair and work amazing. another good one is smashbox. its pretty cheap and they work well





but i wouldn't buy laura mericer or NARS brushes. they are almost the same as a lot of other cheaper brushes. like a lot of them start at 20-25$.





you can find everything expect MAC at sephora.


anything that says MAC is at MAC stores
checkout e.l.f, they're only a dollar but surpsingly good quality for the price., and if you don't like them you didn't loose much money


=]
ummm try m.a.c there products are all good to me so i would try the brush
I HAVE THE BARE ESCENTUALS BUKI BRUSH AND IT IS AWFUL. DO NOT BUY IT. I'M SERIOUS. IT SHEDS TERRIBLY. WHEN I WOULD USE IT MY BOYFRIEND WOULD HAVE PICK STRANDS OF THE BRUSH OFF OF MY FACE. I'M LOOKING FOR A SIMILAR STYLE BRUSH BUT NO SO POORLY MADE.
I love the kabuki and brush set I got from kms mineral essentials. Great quality brushes.
anything that has to do with make up is at the store macs and everything there rocks but mark is a good brand.





hope i could help: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs