Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Of the E.L.F products, what is good for a highlighter to the cheek and as a primer to mineral makeup?

Obviously, im asking for two different products. :)





I have acne prone skin, so the lighter the product, the better. I'm asking from only ELF products. I know many other products elsewhere that would do a good job with what I am looking for, but I wanted to buy all my products from one place,and ELF is the most convenient.Of the E.L.F products, what is good for a highlighter to the cheek and as a primer to mineral makeup?
ELF does have an eye primer stick.


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/eye_p鈥?/a>





As far as a whole face primer...nothing really just use foundation.





Cheek highlighter: use the lightest blush or color stick they offer or a white powder. (Can be eyeshadow if you have some)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs