Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ok I need some help w/ makeup cause I need something cheep and good and not animal tested.?

Ok I've always used the cheepest brand alive NYC, they have good eye sparkle, good lip gloss , good powder, and good eyeliners, but bad foundation(and I like powder foundation) so my qeustions are:


1. Ten dollars(really expensive to me) and under where can I get a foundation powder that not tested on animals and what is the specific product name, thanks


2. I can't use dark eyeliner(i have really dark lashes%26lt;don't want to sound stuck up but it's true%26gt; and it according to my mom make me look like a ****, so what color should I get?


Seriously answers only please, thanxzOk I need some help w/ makeup cause I need something cheep and good and not animal tested.?
Try Physician's Formula. They have a powder foundation called Mineral Wear. It's about $11 at Walmart, a dollar above your limit, but its amazing stuff.











Or, if you want to try something still very cheap but better quality, go www.everydayminerals.com. They don't test on animals, its advertised right on their home page:)








STEPS TO TAKE %26amp; PRICES:


#1 $3.97........ Order the sample kit (3 foundations, 1 blush, 1 concealer. WARNING they are tiny sample sizes)





(once you've found your perfect shades from the sample kit...)


#2 $6 ............ Order a ';mini'; 2.5g foundation in the correct color


OR!! $12 ........... Beg for $6 more and get the big 8g jar of foundation














I KNOW THESE MUST ALL SEEM EXPENSIVE.


but show your mom the website. The product is better than Bare Minerals, very cheap, and just a great deal! Plus, they have very fast shipping! (I get my orders in 3 days or less.)











ONCE YOU'VE SAVED UP YOUR MONEY:


For just $28, you can get this whole {HUGE SIZED!} kit from Everyday Minerals:


- 1 blush


- 1 concealer


- 1 finishing powder (controls oil... must have lol)


- 2 foundations


- 1 makeup brush (you get to choose!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs