Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to do my makeup for school but I can't do it good,and I don't want to get made fun of.?

I have medium colored blue eyes,a nose piercing,red hair,and freckles.I want to do my makeup for school but I can't do it good,and I don't want to get made fun of.?
Here check this video out, shes amazing with make-up


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7h8WU71l鈥?/a>I want to do my makeup for school but I can't do it good,and I don't want to get made fun of.?
Well, try going will a scheme between natural and dramatic. Stick with the ark mascara and maybe a peach or glossy pink lip-gloss. People with red-hair always seem so pretty when it comes to make-up so go with a medium colored blush like maybe tan or a light-brown blush to make your eyes pop. Since you have a nose ring the blush will seem more dramatic. Anyway i'm sure whatever make-up you use will look perfectly find on you don't worry about what other people say because since make-up isn't permanent you can always start over. Good luck!
dtart out simple like a 10 minutes or less look- Mary Kay eyesicles, mascara, and alip gloss. Until you feel more comfortable and confident


Visit my website


http://marykay.com/melissa-bertrand


maybe this will help
Do you have a sister or a family member that can help you? If you put black eyeliner on, it really isn't that hard. It's quite simple, but go online or on YouTube...I wouldn't be surprised if they had instructional videos for eyeliner users.
i would wear black eyeliner but not to dark and not to thick of a line. then wear a light eye shadow really any color, but don't wear like bright orange or any really bright color. then just some powder and some lip gloss.
Go to Merle Normans they will show you how to do it for free of course they will try to sell you something but that your choice if you want to buy or not
go with a light blue or brownish eye makeup


also a brown or black eyeliner


or just go natural


clear lipgloss
then go natural


or watch tips on youtube.
i say you should just put on really light make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs