Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makeup would look good on me?

I have brown hair with some honey color highlights and have brown eyes. I am only 11 (please if you are going to say I am too young, don't answer this, I just want your opinion, but not on my age) so I don't want a bunch of foundation and crap. So, right now I wear some pink lip gloss and a TINY bit of black eyeliner (only on the bottom, I think it looks cool) and mascara. Do you think that is good?





PLEASE, be nice! I don't want any rude comments!





thanks a million! ;)What makeup would look good on me?
well, you are pretty young. haha, but i did the same thing at your age.


with the sound of what you look like, you should wear very little black eyeliner, and light light light goldish brown eye shadow. with a touch of chapstick and clear lipgloss. :]What makeup would look good on me?
Heyy! Hmm...when I started wearing makeup (I was 11 too) I started with this:


Foundation: I use Almay (even to this day) because it has light coverage and doesn't look cakey our ';matte'; to make your face look fake. They make this foundation called ';Smart Shade'; and it is sort of like a tinted moisturizer. It comes out white and when you put it on your skin it changes to your skin colour because it has light reflecting properties. If you don't need a light-medium coverage foundation though, just get a tinted moisturizer.


Eyes: Again, I suggest Almay. They make specific eyeshadows for your eye colour to compliment your shade and they are really natural-looking. Their mascaras are also very natural and made out of organic stuff, but if you want big lashes, try LashBlast by Covergirl. It will give you LOTS of volume. Really try to keep everything looking natural.





Here's a tutorial for natural-looking makeup but you may not want to go full out on everything right now. Everything is just a suggestion. (:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB8nfJCOI…





Hope I helped.
Maybe some dark brown eyeliner, black mascara, and blush would look good. You could also add a little eyeshadow some days.





If you do use blush though make sure it looks right with your skin tone. You want it to look natural so if you have a light skin tone a dark pink color wouldn't look very good. %26amp; if you use eyeshadow don't do like blue or purple or anything. Use a light pink or something. I'd suggest L'Oréal eyeshadow called Wear Infinite. And the color is Golden Sunset. on the eyeshadow it says Perle. for lips a gloss would probably look best.
Less is always more with makeup! So I think what you're wearing now is fine.


If you want to change things up a bit, try using different shades of lipgloss and some neutral eyeshadows (neutral colors like browns, beige, and champagne colors)
yes that is the perfect amount!


and i highly recomend that you do not use foundation untill you absolutley have too.





Tinted mosturizer is the way to go!





and once again yes the amount of make up you ahve on is perfect(:
maybe blue or purple eyeshadow..


and lots of mascara..


and some liquid eyeliner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs