Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good Makeup That Covers?

i would like to know a good brand of makeup


that covers scars/pimples well


and comes in VERY light shades


thanks :]








**oh and if you have any suggestions on good face washes id enjoy that too :]**Good Makeup That Covers?
that dream matte mousse stuff by maybelline


or smashbox concealerGood Makeup That Covers?
Well if your thinking of using a foundation I found one that works extremely well from 'La Roche-Posay'. It's called 'Toleraine Cirrective Fluid Foundation'. This is a great working foundation however it comes with a high price. The other option is a mineral powder from which I find can come from any company. Go to your local drugstore and ask about the colour that would suit you. The final option is one that I like the best, it's called tinted moisturizer and is typically used on the face. It acts as not only a cover-up but also a moisturizer. It takes about 3-5 minutes to soak into the skin and then it evens out the skin tone. What I especially love about this option is that you don't have to wash it off because it's a mositurizer!
I myself am very pasty with some pimples and scars.


Mac Studio Finish SPF is amazing, absolutely amazing. Covers all my imperfections. I have used, maybeline, cover girl, revlon, and nothing has covered like mac studio finish. Go to whenever they sell mac- and you can get colour matched. They have tons of shades.





It may seem a bit pricey, but it lasts forever.





I apply it with an inexpensive small brush that I got from a drug store.





I wouldn't ever use this product for under eye circles- but for covering zits it is my best friend.





When I have a really red pimple, I use a 'green stick' from maybeline, then mac on top of it. It doesn't look cakey. A lot goes a long way. You do want to use a brush though. A cheap small brush will do the trick : )











http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>
I am super pale as well and i have been using Dinair Airbrush Makeup for the past 2 years and its the best makeup ive ever used...it covers everything and make my skin look flawless. I know they have this product that u put onto scars that basically fills them up to skin level and then u airbrush over them and they nearly disappear. Its also all water base so its not bad for ur skin. It really is amazing!! I LOVE it...anywho, hope helped...=)
well my personal favvv is loreal like true match and stuff buht revelon works pretty good too ! ohh andd STRIDEX 2-stage system to wash your face is GREEAAATTTTT ! like really works for me all the time ! and trust me i had a lot off pimples !
Maybelline New York works pretty well for me.


Clean and Clesr face wash is a good suggestion for face washes.
cover fx mineral powder foundation
loreal





dove cleaning pads work great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs