Thursday, December 10, 2009

GOOD MAKEUP? not drugstore?

anyone know any good makeup products that wont make me break out? prefferably not old drugstore brands. and possibly sells in canada or can order it online!? THANKSGOOD MAKEUP? not drugstore?
M.A.C., anything from Sephora, Clinique, Dior, Estee Lauder.GOOD MAKEUP? not drugstore?
WELL I CAN TELL YOU THAT MARY KAY IS A GOOD PRODUCT THAT YOU CAN USE THAT YOU WILL NOT BREAK OUT IN AND A MARY KEY SELLER WILL HELP YOU FIND PRODUCT THAT IS JUST RIGHT FOR YOU AND IF YOU ARE NOT 100% HAPPY YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK OR REPLACED WITH ANOTHER PRODUCT I SELL IT AND US IT AND I WILL NOT USE ANYTHING ELSE
definately go with BAREMINERALS!!!!


it is a light powder foundation, bronzer, and mineral veil (3 different products) combo that draws light to your skin!


It actually MAKES YOUR SKIN BETTER with use.


It is relatively pricy, but it is really worth the money.


It is frequently advertized on television and sold in beauty supply stores such as ULTA. Trust me, I have been a loyal customer for over a year and it has definately decreased the amount of breakouts i had! IT IS WORTH THE INVESTMENT! They also have a good quality line of mascaras, eyeliners and an AMAZING collection of eyeshadows and blushes. the colors are crazy good and are customized to your skin tone.
I would say try Lise Watier cosmetics. It's hypoallergenic, which is definitely what you need. You can buy in different locations in Canada, or you can buy it online.
i use bare minerals. you can get it online at their website. i get mine from sephora.com. they give deals on shipping and free samples. the bare minerals is a little pricey but a little goes a long way and i swear my skin has actually improved. for cleansing i use clinique 3 step. go to clinique.com, take their little questionaire to see which skin care is right for you. you can get that at sephora.com too. but definately try the bare minerals, you will love it.
I have always used Clinique ever since I started wearing makeup.
in many years in the beauty business, i have witnessed severe cases of cystic acne from both bare minerals and mac foundations. they are the worst! look for formulas that are nonacnegenic and noncomedogenic. try merle norman, origins, clinique, and mark.
If you like mineral makeup, you should try LAminerals.com. I think they ship all over the world. They have really good makeup and samples you can buy really cheap first. They shipped my sample free that I ordered last week.


I love both the foundations, Hollywood and NoHoGlo.


Mineral makeup doesn't break you out like a lot of makeup can.
MAC makeup is long lasting and comes in tons of different shades and colors. But its coverage is high maintenance. If you're looking for a natural look, stay away from MAC makeup.


Makeup from Sephora is always great. Especially these products


Liquid foundation http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


Mascara http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


Lips


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


Eyeshadow http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
I'm not sure if they sell in Canada, but you can probably get it online. Either Avon or Mary-Kay. They are both very good make-up brands.
origins has a really good make up line and DONT use sefora they test there products on animals!
MAC!!!
I'm a professional makeup artist in Canada.





I would suggest MAC Cosmetics. It is the brand used by many professionals.
There is a nice brand at Sephora [West Edmonton Mall]





MAC's also good too.


There is a mineral make-up but I cann't remember what its called...
Well, if you want to go the minerals route, I would suggest Everyday Minerals. It uses fewer igredients then Bare Minerals and costs half as much. Also you can get a set of 5 samples for the cost of shipping. I know they do ship to Canada, but I'm not sure how much it costs.





http://www.everydayminerals.com/


The samples are under kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs