Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are some good skin foundations? (makeup)?

My face is not very oily or dry..so I guess it's in between. And it's pretty light, lighter than the rest of my body. Also, I have some acne, but just a little bit. Most of it is acne scars from a few years ago so it's not very hard to cover up.


What are some good foundations you'd recommend?What are some good skin foundations? (makeup)?
I have a scar from surgery, pretty normal skin like you, and light skinned and im seriously in love with shiseido. korean foundations are really good for your skin... your acne will probably clear soon after replacing your foundation with any of theirs.What are some good skin foundations? (makeup)?
I like Body Shop foundation. I mix it with a little moisturizer for the perfect consistency and lighter coverage, but it still evens me out really well. I also have very pale skin but actually use the #5 color.
I've used Clinique for a long time. They have something for combination skin. It gives you sufficient coverage without looking cakey, and it makes your skin look natural without clogging the pores. It's pricier than the usual ones you see in discount stores and drugstores but it's worth it.
I really like the mineral powders. They make your skin feel like it doesn't have any makeup on. You can get them from Bare Minerals, Ulta brand Minerals, and Mary Kay has now come out with them.
Go To Maccccccc. (:


There like 20 each. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs