Thursday, December 3, 2009

I ahve such oily skin..it's clear-just oily...Any good makeup for oily skin?

i don't mind paying $$$ for it if it helps my skin from looking like I put vaseline on it!!! ;)I ahve such oily skin..it's clear-just oily...Any good makeup for oily skin?
Try a long wearing foundation, the oil in your skin will interfere less with it.





Personally I use Smashbox Light Primer, this one doesn't have oil in it http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a> and it keeps control of my shine all day. I usually wear it even if I am not wearing foundation just to keep my oil in check. If your skin is clear, just top it with some powder and you'll be good to go.I ahve such oily skin..it's clear-just oily...Any good makeup for oily skin?
these are the formulas i have tried and liked and lasted on my oily skin even through the hot florida summers...





mark powder buff foundation $8


avon perfect wear extralasting $10


revlon colorstay $12


clinique superfit $20


merle norman lasting $26


clarins truly matte $35





they all have pretty extensive color ranges, and can be found all over the US. the first is a powder, and the rest are liquids. you can always ';set'; a liquid foundation with powder, as well. also, make sure to blot away excess oil with oil-absorbing sheets like clean %26amp; clear $5.
I like kms because it is a great oil absorber especially when I wear the foundation and the mineral veil. It looks fresh all day.
yes , bare minerials are the answer , i have the same problem , i orderd ID minerals from tv and it works great , and when i ran out i wasnt going to pay 50 bucks for them again so i bought bare minerals , its great .
try bare minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs