Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good makeup ideas?

I have medium brown, long-layered hair. I have normal skin (my Dad is mexican and my Mom is white, I think I have fair skin) /fair complected with freckles and reddish cheeks (I don't use coverup and I don't look good with blush b/c I think I was like born with natural blush :D.


Do you have any brands or makeup ideas? :) Thank you!Good makeup ideas?
neutral colorsGood makeup ideas?
I would reccomend using Artistry Mineral Make-up. It is 100% natural and it doesn't cake on your skin, it's very natural looking. There is also mineral eye shadows and blushes (even though you don't use it).





Here is my website if you want to take a look:


http://scrimbring.qhealthbeauty.com/Prod鈥?/a>
if you need help with makeup sweetie you can e-mail us at akemi makeup expert.


anytime


the e-mail is


akemi_makeupexpert@yahoo.com
My fave brand is NYX


http://nyxcosmetics.com/


~*Hope I Helped*~
if you need makeup help add mandy bruce on myspace at myspace.com/makeupbaby123

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs