Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makeup would look good on me?

I have asian skin, dark brown eyes, quite small, thin, medium length dark brown hair with a side fringe...





just wondering what sort of make up i could wear that would suit me?What makeup would look good on me?
i would say stay away from pinky blusher, it would make you look hot, so go for a glittery/shimmery bronzer to apply, on your chin, nose forehead and cheeks.





mascara black, TOP LASHES ONLY, your not supposed to even put mascara on your bottom lases, also liquid eyeliner, on your top lid. With pink salmon lipgloss.What makeup would look good on me?
I have asian skin, dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. Personally, first I use concealer. Then very, very lightly, I use a bronzer, just to give me a natural, even glow. Black mascara is a must. Then, I use a pinkish blusher on the apple of my cheeks to give me some colour. Regardless of you skin, hair, eyes ect, its essential to keep makeup light. Not only does it look better, but then your skin can to also breathe.
if you go to the website listed below you can upload a picture of yourself and you will be able to try different makeup on yourself so you can see how it would look on you before you buy it, its free and you can save different looks so you can see which one(s) you like best.





just look for the virtual makeover tab at the bottom.





hope this helps.
mascara, and liquid eyeliner on the top eye lind ( but especially mascara. and of course regardless of what shape, size, race u r ... lipgloss :)
you can wear anything.


make doesn't look better on certain people.
http://www.imageandstylenews.com/wp-cont鈥?/a>
Liquid eyeliner on your eyelid + Mascara for the bottom eyelashs :]
mac/clinique

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs