Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is Sheer Cover good makeup?

Well, I've heard of many mineral makeups. Bare Minerals, Raw Minerals, Sheer Cover, etc. But i'm not going to buy it just from looking at the TV. It could be way different than what they show. Sheer Cover looks the best to me. But I want people who use it's opinions.





Also, does it work good for dark circles under your eyes? That's what i'm mostly worried about.Is Sheer Cover good makeup?
i use sheer cover %26amp; its really smooth abd its kind of like bwre minerals but my cousin used bare minerals %26amp; it made her brake out %26amp; she started using sheer cover %26amp; she didnt brake out anymore so sheer cover is better for your face and she mascara is really light and you cant really tell your wearing any but i would say sheer cover is the best makeupIs Sheer Cover good makeup?
I heard bad reviews on makeup like that, I think I read an article on yahoo on it. You really have to know how to apply it to get results





heres a great concealer for undereye that Ive used before


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?p鈥?/a>





Now I just use this one, It covers so well I can use it on my cheeks as well as eyes


http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?p鈥?/a>
BARE MINERALS!!!!! it is BY FAR the best out there! it never looks cakey and your face pretty much looks airbrushed without having to wear alot at all. also the maximum coverage brush is like a magic wand on blemishes! use it with the multipurpose bisque and you will fall in love I PROMISE!
i guess so cause my mom uses it


but if you order online you have to be careful because if you buy one in the next couple of weeks they will give you another one and you have to pay for both of them


if that happens email em and they will stop
depends on your skin. I use sheer cover and id minerals and they are both really good. i havent had anyproblems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs