Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why do women puts globbs of makeup on there face and think they look good?

Will somebody please tell these women who put globbs of make up on there face that, that dont look good They pack it on so thick it looks like frosting on a cake. I believe Beauty is only skin deep This is me today tomarro and the next like me love me or hate me. You know this is how I look when I go to Sleep and wake up. My father would say make up is for clowns and exactly thats what they look like clowns. ladies just be yourself and if nobody dont like you for you then.......... in the words of my father F*C# EM!Why do women puts globbs of makeup on there face and think they look good?
either cause they mite hav reli bad skin or a reli bad mirrorWhy do women puts globbs of makeup on there face and think they look good?
I'm glad your having such a lovely day. Your Father sounds charming, is he single???? Thank you for pointing out to the millions of women who do wear makeup (and don't clown for a living) the error of our ways. Your words of wisdom and your Father's outlook on life.......frankly my dear are less than upbeat. Now go back outside and tend to your farm chores.
ph my god. i cannot agree more with you!!


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs