Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think is a good age to start wearing makeup ?

im turning 14 in jan and i usually just wear mascara and eyeliner with a neutral shade of eyeshadow and mabye some lip gloss...my friend wears a bunch of eyeliner and black eyeshadow...she not goth or emo (shes really nice) anyway i was just wondering...bordom is a boring thingWhat do you think is a good age to start wearing makeup ?
i think 13 is a good age.





so your fine!What do you think is a good age to start wearing makeup ?
i started at 9 probably.


now i am 14 and i wear full on mac makeup.


hey to each is own huh?
Whenever you feel like it's right. I started wearing make up VERY young, but it was first only the cheap silly lipstick/lip gloss.





Fourteen now and I actually know what make up I should wear and what looks good.





Experiment(:
well i wore a little mascara and blush when i was eleven, then wore everything else as i got older
well i think that is all you need to do those are the basics and keep it simple andclean and fresh don't try to be a wanna be grown up it makes you look like your trying too hard you are doing good job in the make up area
Stay the way you are...LIght make up is real attractive to people.. So do not become like you friend.


Wearing make-up at an early age ruins you skin-dries it out a lot..


and changes the complexion. So the less you wear the better- unless you want to look 10 years older..


Why do you even want to look like that.
13
14's good
Heh? Well I wouldn't wear it till you really need to, I wore like none in middle school, because my skin didn't need it. But now that I'm in high school [I'm a sophomore] I wear concealer because I stay up late with homework and look tired, and obviously pimples, yada yada yada. So I think minimal makeup is good to start wearing in 7th or 8th grade =)
Depends on when you need it.


I'm relatively young and I don't need to wear it, and I don't.





Hope this helps, and good luck. :]
I think a good age to start wearing makeup is when you're at least eleven years old.
i think 14 %26amp; 15 is a perfect age to start wearing makeup. You are turning 14 so you should definitely wear as much makeup as you like. I think anything below 13 is stupid and kids that want to go ruin their face while they are still young are dumb. I mean if you are not a celebrity child, u shouldn't be caking your face w/all the chemicals.
well i started wearing makeup when i went into 8th grade!


idk how old i was!..lol


but now im a junior in high skool


and i dont wear much anymore.. just about mascara and foundation maybe some eyeshadow once in a while but dats it..some people do put a lot!! and it kinda looks bad!
Sounds good enough already the make-up you are wearing right now since your still young.
You wear plenty of makeup already for your age. You shouldn't be wearing tons of eyeliner and black eyeshadow. That's going overboard.





I started wearing makeup when I was 12, but I just wore mascara. Then when I was 14 I started using eyeliner and foundation. Then it progressed from there.
I think 12 is a good age to start. That's when most of my friends and I started.





Right now, as a 14 year old, I wear mascara, liquid liner on the top lid, and lipgloss to school. Going out I wear eyeshadow, liquid liner on the top lid, eyeliner on the bottom lid, lip gloss, and mascara.
I started wearing makeup at the age of 12.


But then again, I also started using antiaging products at 13. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs