Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good makeup line for me?

Obviously, Im brown, so what good makeup out there is for me?


I want something that is gonna make my lips shiny and soft, NOT DRY! That will last awhile...





Anything? thanks!Good makeup line for me?
try covergirl's Queen Collection.








something that will make your lips shiny and soft is a lipbalm called SoftLips. It has spf 15 in it so it protects them too.








both things can be found in drugstores for cheap!Good makeup line for me?
Gorgeous, aularale.com/7002 is definitely for you.
Are you sure you need any make-up ';wow I'm so gorgeous!';? Apparently, you're so gorgeous!
non sticky soft applicatin gloss! =) also try urban decay brands they stay on for long and come in really bright colours
Take anything Light and not glossy or sparkly or it will spoil your look
where bright eye shadow and red lipstick is nice on all skin colors

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs