Thursday, December 3, 2009

For the ladies!!!! Do you recommend Bare Escentuals minerals makeup as a good makeup? why?

I believe that Bare Escentuals is the best makeup, hands down. I was born with excessive facial redness, not rosacea or a few blotches, but literally, my entire face is bright red, all the time. I realized that liquid foundation was just too cakey and it had a weird smell, so I decided to try Bare Minerals. Let me tell you, it was great. My redness was instantly covered up and it looked so natural! I could even sleep in it and not have to worry about breaking out or looking frazzled in the morning. The finishing powder is great too! It gives you a flawless finish and makes your skin look as though there is no make up on what-so-ever. The brushes they sell are magic! The kabuki brush is so soft and gives even coverage. I have yet to find another mineral makeup, or foundation in general that gives me the coverage and natural look that Bare Escentuals does. Not only do they have great foundation, but their loose eyeshadow powders are great as well! I love all of Bare Escentuals products and even though they are a little on the pricey side, it is well worth it!For the ladies!!!! Do you recommend Bare Escentuals minerals makeup as a good makeup? why?
i don't know, but don't bother trying the 18 dollar knock off from walgreens. Feels like powder clinging/suffocating your faceFor the ladies!!!! Do you recommend Bare Escentuals minerals makeup as a good makeup? why?
I just began using this and I LOVE IT! It's inexpensive, comes in a complete set - so it's a no-brainer! It's lightweight, clean, and doesn't run when you sweat or get caught in the rain. It also blends with almost any skin tone, so you never have that ';mask'; look. I've not used the lipstick or mascara, though.
no,no reeason.but if u like it and u can afford it,get it!
From the responses i have heard from REAL PEOPLE i think it is worth a try.
oh yes! I love bare minerals! My friend bought it about 3 weeks ago for me and I'm in love! You put it on, it covers your face nicely, then it stays on all day! I love it ! Def worth buying or at least giving a try
YES!! Bare Escentuals is the best makeup I've ever used...I can't imagine ever going back to that cakey liquid stuff! It seems expensive when you first buy it but it lasts a long time because you don't have to put much on. Plus, the condition of your skin will improve and you will find after about 6 months that you only have to put makeup on when you are having blemishes or going out. I recommend getting the starter kit....go into Sephora if there is one close to you and ask someone to match a color to you. It will take a few applications to figure out a good system but once you get it down it's really quick and easy. I can do mine in the car on the way to work with no problem!
yes! i love it! i have been using it for years and i've introduced a lot of other people to it. i think that it works great... it's always covered anything that i needed it to, and to me it doesn't feel like i'm wearing makeup. it also looks very natural, and one container of it lasts a long time. also, you can sleep in it and it won't make you break out! i say definitely give it a try
yes i love it ,covers all my face
Very, I just changed my foundation to that one, and the result is excellent. Its flawless, not heavy, and also has spf that wong go off. If your not sure, go to www.qvc.co.uk, and take advantage of their moneyback guarantee. You wont regret it, I didnt.
I LOVE IT! Just started using it. Before I got it, I bought Neutrogena Mineral Sheers to see if I could adapt to powder... when I had no issue, I went on to get this makeup.... It freakin' rocks. Pricey, but worth it.


I asked a similar question, the responses were good if you wanna take a look!


LOVE IT!
Dose it even work. it dosent look like it cover that well!
yes! have used for 2 years now. blonde/blue with sensitive skin. I use the medium. It's easy to appy and I don't even feel it on during the day. Stays on all day/night. Try it, you'lll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs