Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are some good brands for makeup?

my personal fav is bobbi brown.


the coverage it gives is amazing and its very easy to find your exact shade.What are some good brands for makeup?
Yves saint laurent. its the only brand i wear. it stays on forever and just looks great.What are some good brands for makeup?
I think Bee Luscious is the best brand. I also like Dior and Chanel.
If your question is about decorative make-up (mascaras, eye shadows, lipsticks, eye liners etc) then I would def recommend MAC, Your Face, The Make Up Store. If you are looking for good foundation, concealers, blushes I would turn to Laura Mercier, Lancome, Bobbi Brown.


I don't think all these expensive designer name are the best. I mean, they really started out as fashion brands, clothing, bags, shoes. If one make great bags it does not mean they make the best products for your skin. It is just something I truly believe in.


I do admit I think YSL's mascara is the best out there, even though it dries out way too fast, but it gives you the true 'fake' lash look. But when it comes to my skin I trust Laura Mercier and Clarins.


And as far as eye shadows and eye liners go you cannot go wrong with MAC.


I hope this is helpful :)
Maxx Factor or Bare Minerals.
drugstore: Revlon, Max Factor, Physicians Formula, Covergirl, Maybelline





';higher-end';: MAC, Urban Decay, Benitfit Cosmetics, Clinque, Chanel





if your new at makeup, you should stay away fromt he higher-end makeup for a while, just untill you get use to applying makeup.
M.A.C. maccosmetics.com





Urban Decay ulta.com sephora.com





NYX nyxcosmetics.com cherryculture.com





Those are my top three go to choices.....they have the most color range and the most color pay off so you won't have to use as much product....... NYX is cheap.





Makeup Forever ulta.com sephora.com





L'oreal HIP products





Benefit Cosmetics





Clinique at your local dillards/nordstroms/macys or clinique.com
M.A.C. %26lt;3
Expensive would be Estee Lauder. Their makeup doesn't make my face seem blemished or unnatural looking.





Although economic situations might prevent us from using such expensive products. I like using covergirl or rimmell because it works and it's cheap.





Personally I like to mix them all together to find that perfect look I want.
MAC - overall pretty reliable stuff, good quality


Make Up for Ever - love their foundations!


Urban Decay - I just love the brand. Love their Eyeshadow Potion and eyeshadows.





For drugstore stuff, I like L'oreal or Revlon. CoverGirl and Rimmel make good mascaras, but most of their other stuff is pretty useless to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs