Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What do you think is a good age to start wearing makeup?

Foundation is okay from 12 up, but anything else is okay after late 15.





ღ◦ƒεṃαlε◦ღWhat do you think is a good age to start wearing makeup?
it really depends. I don't like it when girls who are 13 or 12 wear all the mascara. you can start wearing makeup i think in sixth grade. Although I started wearing makeup in 4th grade (my mom was a makeup sales lady and it was the little lip smacker eyeshadow. in 6th grade you could wear blush some eye shadow and a light lip gloss. in 7th grade you can start wearing a powder if you skin tone is bad some blush, eye shadow mascara. in 8th grade you can wear powder, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss. but don't go too dark. this is my opinion.





EDIT: but you can wear coverup for small zits. if you don't feel like you should wear make-up don't. if your parents don't want you to then respect their wishes. I was lucky enough to have a makeup consoltant/mom. so I grew up watching her apply her makeup and sell it. if i didnn't apply it right she would show me and help me. she would tell me if it was too dark or if it wasn't the right shade. sometimes it is best to wait. or just go light.What do you think is a good age to start wearing makeup?
Any age really, I only wear eyeshadow, lipstick, and mascara. Theres nothing wrong with a little girl wearing some lip gloss and some sparkly eyeshadow. For the heavy stuff... like foundation and powder... i'd recommend high school and up or maybe middle school if the child has bad pimples.





Remember... less is more. There's nothing wrong with wearing a little bit of makeup but parents should watch what their children are putting on to make sure their teenager or preteen doesn't leave the house with half a bottle of foundation on their face.
Actual makeup I think a good age is when you need it to cover up ugly blemishes or discolorations in you skin or dark circles under you eyes... But I dont think mascara or lip gloss affect your skin so ummm maybe 13 but everything else really ruins your face in the long run its those people who never wore makeup that have beautiful flawless skin. Lucky them...
High school. I didn't start till I was 15 (in 9th grade) and I'm honestly glad I waited. 12 and 13 year olds typically don't know how to apply make up correctly or end up wearing too much and it doesn't look good. I would say that nobody should wear more than cover up before high school.
Sometimes it depends..


if she needs it at a young age like 11 for zits or something%26amp;she's mature...yeah..but make sure she doesn't put a lot on..


make it look natural.





but the perfect ages for make up are 12-13.


Keep it natural and use the simple things like


eyeliner [not a lot]%26amp;lip gloss.





Also,I use/d powder foundation to keep my complexion all one color.I didn't put a lot%26amp;it looks natural.


So if that's necessary...i say go for the natural look at all times.





=]
10, for lipgloss, and nail polish.





13-14, for mascara, and eyeliner.





16, whatever, everything else.
13 is perfect.


and maybe 12 if


you're more mature.





but please. dont glob it on.


because i'll let you in in a secret:





everytime i see a little girl with globs


of makeup on. i immediately think


BRAT.
Well i started wearing makeup at 12.





like the eye liner, mascara, eye shadow..i could wear that at 12..





but ideekay. its up to your parents.





12 is a reasonable age..
I say fourteen but my mom won't even let me wear it until i'm fifteen. She got so pissed just because i did my eyebrows she said i had to wait until i'm fifteen. But i've still been doing my eyebrows.
I say 12, but in small amounts. Like lip gloss and mascara. Maybe some blush on a special event.





I'm 14 and only wear eyeliner, mascara, and chap stick.
Never - embrace your natural beauty! But if you must, no younger than 13 and go for a natural look. I think those teens who wear heavy black eyeliner look ridiculous.
13, maybe. I never wear makeup though...I look fake with makeup on, and I look a lot better with none on.
I started weraing makeup when I was 12, but my mom took me to get a makeover so they could teach me how to apply it.
12





But you can start off with lip gloss as young as 3 in my book...just not everyday. Just for fun.
13- good at, officially a teenager and in 8th grade. Right before high school. That's when I started. Good luck :}
This day and age you see it more and more. I would say 13, but only very basic makeup.
13.





But, keep it simple like Eyeliner, Mascara %26amp; Lipgloss.
I would say about 11-12 but wearing small amounts.
around age 14 =]
13/14
15
When you shave your legs
High School
I say 13
i would say 15/16
13...when u r a teenager
depends on the uglyness of a person, like if a person is pretty she dont needs that much make up, if shes ugly then do it asap

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs